Is ChatGPT good or bad? You decide.
Digital Marketing Lead
Nearly everyone has heard of ChatGPT (the most advanced Chatbot created to date). And by now, you may have even had a go – alongside the 1 million+ users in the first week it went live. Here at Mission Drive, we even asked it to write an entire Data Literacy blog for us. But the question is, is ChatGPT actually good or bad?
Why not check out our selection of quotes and articles from across the web to make your own mind up.
- ‘These [AI] models are going to change the way that people interact with computers’ – ft.com
- ‘ChatGPT’s versatility and ability to generate high-quality, human-like text seem set to make it a valuable tool for a wide range of tasks in the coming months’– Arabian Business
- ‘Most new ChatGPT users are making simple mistakes’ – Rob Lennon, Audience Growth
- ‘Ryan Reynolds used ChatGPT to make a Mint Mobile ad, and the results were ‘mildly terrifying’’ – Fast Company
- ‘Algorithms don't feel. Data doesn't suffer’ – Nick Cave, BBC
- ‘If technology reaches a level where it can perform your job as well or better than you, what are you going to do for a living?’ – Search Engine Journal
- ‘If we know anything from history, it’s that we generally overestimate the short-term impact of new communication technologies’ – The Guardian
- ‘ChatGPT could be used for good, but like many other AI models, it's rife with racist and discriminatory bias’ – Insider.com
Want to discover more? Check out what happened when we asked ChatGPT to write a blog on the importance of Data Literacy or sign up for our Master the machine - what Chat GPT reveals about data literacy for leaders webinar.
Found this Little Missions interesting?
Subscribe to get Little Missions delivered straight to your inbox.
Automating Imagination. What do AI tools mean for the future of creativity?
New tools like DALL-E, MidJourney and ChatGPT appear to be capable of rivalling human imagination. On the surface at least. What does this mean for...
We asked ChatGPT to write a blog on the importance of Data Literacy - here is what happened
I’m not very good at writing blogs. I was lucky enough that my dyslexia was spotted early on at school, and extra lucky that my school had a unit to...
Want to be a data literate leader? You may be better prepared than you think
There’s a lot of hype and even more confusion when it comes to data. And it’s both the success and the failure of the tech sector that many leaders...
How do leaders get value from data? Decisions, that drive action
Let’s be honest. There’s a lot of nonsense floating around the world of data. Let’s pick on two bits of baloney that get in the way of understanding...
Datopolis: the game that helps marketing leaders develop data skills
“We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing” George Bernard Shaw. Data is an essential resource for marketing...
In data we trust! Discover the emerging practice of data assurance
Who do you trust in your life? For many people the answer would probably depend on what for!
Exploring data literacy at Loughborough University
‘"The talk by Mission Drive provided a fantastic foundation and learning session, which was thought provoking, refreshing, entertaining, and...
Four Day Work Week - How Mission Drive Achieved it
In June this year thousands of companies across the United Kingdom started to trial a 4-day week for all their employees. Mission Drive has been a...
The Evolution of Sales and How it Impacts Digital Marketing
Inbound sales and marketing uses digital tools and educational techniques to attract and engage prospective clients – not interrupt them. Developed...
Subscribe to plant a tree
Each and every month, when someone signs up to our newsletter, we plant 1 tree in the world.