We're committed to making our website accessible so as many people can use it as possible.
This statement applies to content published on https://www.missiondrive.io/ and any sub-pages. Mission Drive Marketing Limited owns this domain.
We aim to make our website accessible to the widest possible audience. This means, for example, that you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of our website using a keyboard
- navigate most of our website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of our website using a screen reader
You can find advice from Ability Net on making your device easier to use if you have additional access needs on this link: https://mcmw.abilitynet.org.uk/
2. What we're doing to improve accessibility
To make Mission Drive’s website accessible, we:
- integrate accessibility into our procurement procedures
- consider individuals with disabilities in our design process
- Use a combination of automated and manual tools and processes to identify and rectify accessibility issues.
3. How accessible is our website?
Parts of our website are not fully accessible. For example, we've found the following issues on some of our pages:
- Some header structures are not optimised for screen reader use
- Some images lack alternative text
We are working to resolve these issues.
4. How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information in a different format, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us:
- The web address (URL) of the content that you need
- Your contact name and email address
- The type of format you need
5. Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we're not meeting accessibility requirements, email us at email@example.com to report this.
6. Compliance status
This website partially complies with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliance issues described above.
7. PDFs and other documents
Our page content is HTML-based. Some of the downloadable content on our website is in PDF format. We are working to create alternative options for downloadable content.
8. Live video
We do not use live video on this website.
9. How we tested this website
Our website was tested for compliance using automated tools based on WCAG 2.1aa standards.
10. Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 6 September 2023.
This website will continue to be tested via a combination of accessibility tools throughout September 2023. Mission Drive is carrying out the testing.