Join Simon's DTX Europe data literacy debate
Simon will be hosting a data literacy panel discussion at Europe's largest Digital Transformation expo, DTX Europe on Wednesday 12th October at 10:55am.
The panellists are:
- Lewis McKeown, Data & Insights Manager, D&I, Lloyds Banking Group
- Clemence Burnichon, Director of Data Innovation, ITV
- Fiona James, CDO, Office for National Statistics
- Amul Batra, COO, Northcoders
The session will consider some critical questions leaders need to tackle in order to develop the data literacy and data skills they and their people need:
- What do data literacy and data-driven culture really mean?
- What are leading organisations doing to build data literacy?
- What are the elements of data literacy people need most at the moment?
- What role does giving people easier access to data play?
- What's emerging that people will need to pay attention to in 2023?
Sign-up for free here: https://invt.io/1kxb86uve8b
Who do you trust in your life? For many people the answer would probably depend on what for!
‘"The talk by Mission Drive provided a fantastic foundation and learning session, which was thought provoking, refreshing, entertaining, and...
Eye-catching headlines make a compelling case for AI in business. But implementing AI is rarely the best first step for most companies.